Absolute Steel has been in business since 1999. The Arizona-based company is privately owned and headquartered on a five-acre property in Phoenix. Their headquarters showcases all of the company’s American steel buildings, barns, carports and sheds.
Absolute Steel manufactures all of its own products right here in the U.S. Their staff knows and understands their products. Many employees have been with the company for more than a decade.
About Absolute Steel’s Manufacturing and Expertise
Absolute Steel owns manufacturing facilities in Arizona and Texas. The company uses advanced technology to ensure that their products are manufactured efficiently and without sacrificing quality.
They control inventory and parts manifest for over 4,500 standard product sizes and 15 unique styles. Absolute Steel can also handle custom requests.
Since its founding, the company has fulfilled thousands of orders for corporations, government agencies and public sector purchases. Their customer base includes:
- S. Army Corps of Engineers
- S. Department of Agriculture
- Department of Homeland Security
- S. Department of Energy
- S. Navy
- S. Air Force
- S. Army
- S. Marine Corps
In addition to their steel products, Absolute Steel also provides the following services:
- Structural engineering
- Site evaluation and selection
- Shipping logistics for domestic and international orders
- Onsite training and management
Shipping and Service Areas
Absolute Steel ships to job sites nationwide. Prices include free delivery everywhere except AK, AZ and HI.
In Arizona, customer yard pickup is available, but you can also choose individual shipping. For deliveries to Hawaii and Alaksa, shipping is calculated through individual quotes.
What Does Absolute Steel Offer?
Absolute Steel offers a variety of buildings and kits:
#1 – Custom Metal Building Kits
The metal building kits from Absolute Steel are custom-made for each customer and shipped directly to the job site. Kits offer quick installation and the ability to choose custom exterior options, like brick, stucco or veneers.
Each kit includes:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- Direct delivery to the job site in organized and labeled bundles
- Easy installation that requires standard, easy-to-find tools
- Instructional videos that are smartphone-friendly and in both English and Spanish
- All parts are included, including the anchor bolts that attach the steel frame to the foundation
Garage building kits come in five styles:
- Gambrel Barn Style
#2 – Residential Kit Homes and Cabins
Along with garage kits, Absolute Steel also offers kit homes and cabins that are easy to assemble.
These kits come in a few styles that are similar to the garage kits:
- Sierra: A classic home kit with vertical exterior wall and roof panels. This style offers superior runoff for snow and rain. This is the most popular home kit offered by Absolute Steel.
- Mohave: An economical kit. Horizontal exterior wall panels mimic the look of conventional siding, making this building a popular choice for residential use.
- Gambrel: With its signature style, the Gambrel kit looks just like a classic barn. The sloping roof makes quick work of shedding snow, and it offers plenty of storage space.
Kit homes and cabins come with:
- Exterior walls
- The steel frame
- Complete roof
- Detailed instructions
- Stamped and sealed engineered drawing available for an additional fee
Assembly is simple and straightforward. The completed shell can be assembled by just a few people, and no construction experience is required.
#3 – RV Storage Buildings and Garages
Absolute Steel offers metal garages with widths up to 40’ wide. Standard lengths start at 20’ and increase in increments of 4’ to 5.’ RV storage and garage buildings are available in standard heights, from 7.5’ to 15.5.’’
#4 – The Absolute Steel Frame System
All of the company’s building and garage kits include Absolute Steel’s exclusive pre-engineered tubular steel framing. They are rust and corrosion resistant, termite-proof and fire resistant. Install any kind of siding you like, from metal panels to stucco and even wood siding.
The frame system is designed to stringent engineering standards and manufactured using top-quality, multi-coated domestic steel. Their steel frame systems are designed for even load stress distribution throughout the frame.
Absolute Steel offers high-quality metal buildings that are in use by every branch of the U.S. military, several government entities and many private businesses. They offer a wide range of building sizes and options as well as custom building kits for customers with unique needs.
For more information, please visit https://www.absoluterv.com/