Steel Structures of America is a family-owned and operated business that has been in operation since 1995. The company specializes in the manufacturing of post-frame steel buildings and is known for their high-quality residential pole buildings. Structures are individually engineered and permanent, offering customers a fast construction and a building that is ideal for use in the following sectors:Structures are available with multiple functions and a variety of building options to meet the needs of all consumers. T wo of the most popular residential buildings available are:
Types of Buildings Sold by Steel Structures of America
- 2 Story Steel Building with Shed #4224 is a two-story application with a 720 square foot garage and full loft. The shed adds another lower shop to the building. There’s a full window panel, decorative inserts, roof overhangs and more features. The building’s dimensions are 24’ W x 30’ L x 18’ H.
- Lean-To, which has a width of 8’ to 16’ and an open roof cover attached to the structure. The structure is the ideal choice for dog kennels, RVs, firewood and other equipment.
Residential BuildingsResidential buildings are the most common choice among buyers that want a strong steel structure. Multiple options are available:
- 2 Story Gambrel Style Steel Building #1887
- 2 Story Shop with Living Quarters #2027
- 2 Story Workshop with Bonus Room #3892
- 40x50x22 Monitor Shop with Living Quarters #4260
- Custom Living Quarters #2881
- Custom Shop with Living Quarters #5283
- Gambrel Style Steel Building with Loft #2446
- Monitor Steel Building with Living Quarters#2210
- Monitor Style Hunting Cabin #2315
- Car garages
- RV storage buildings
Commercial BuildingsLarge commercial structures are also offered through Steel Structures of America, with a clear-span design that makes it easy to add loft or second story floors. Turnkey solutions are available that can make the construction of the following buildings affordable and efficient:
- Auto dealerships
- Convenience stores
- Strip malls
- Storage units
Agricultural BuildingsAgricultural buildings are different from the company’s residential pole buildings due to no interior supports and heights of up to 80 feet. High side walls, tall doors and custom room options are available. Everything from horse barns to arena buildings are available. Options that are available in the agricultural building category include:
- Horse barns
- Monitor style barns for horses or hay
- Arena barns
- Riding arenas
- Large equipment storage
Building OptionsThe building options available through Steel Structures of American include:
- Roofing styles and designs, including gable, monitor, gambrel and custom roofing options to meet the unique requirements of your project.
- Lean-to and shed options that complement other structures and also include inexpensive covered options that attach to the main structure.
- Siding and roofing upgrades are available, including 2’ roof overhangs, wainscot wall panels, metal cupola and weathervanes, 29-gauge rolled rib steel roof, 26-gauge loc-rib roof panel, vinyl siding, wood siding and fiber cement lap siding.
- Framing and loft floor options are available, including standard wall girts, commercial wall girts, vertical studs, framed ceiling, bottom loaded trusses, wood roof decking, wood wall sheathing, loft floor and interior walls.
- Insulation also needs to be considered in the structure’s overall design, including 2.5” vinyl backed fiberglass for the wall and roof, R-19 batt wall, R-39 blown-in roof insulation, R-19 roof insulation and R-30 roof insulation.
Service AreaThe company’s four main locations are in:
- Post Falls, Idaho
- Longmont, Colorado
- Zillah, Washington
- Spokane, Washington